This is it! The moment that kids across the country have been waiting for (well, most of them, anyway)– summer holidays!
While my kiddies like school most of the time (though they grumble about having to wake up in the mornings and about homework after school), they are stoked to have two months of sleeping in (well, an extra 20 minutes anyway!), days spent outside in the sunshine, cooling down with popsicles, and staying up a little bit later!
We’ve got a super busy summer ahead (there’s a lot of stuff to cram into 2 short months, isn’t there!?), both personal and business-related!
- We’ve got a Nana and Papa coming out to visit us in the Big Land!
- We’ll be taking a couple weeks in July to travel the South Coast Road, visiting Battle Harbour, L’anse Aux Meadows, and Gros Morne along the way!
- We’re introducing our Newborn Portraits to HV-GB, which I’m sooo excited to show you!
- We’ll be offering a Limited Edition Event that those of you with children (especially little girls!) won’t want to miss out on! More details on that to come!
- We’re teaming up with more amazing business owners!
Our July is fully booked, but we’re still accepting a few more appointments in August! So if you’re thinking about a new Portrait Experience, reach out! I’ll even treat you to some homemade cold-pressed coffee, who can say no to that?!